Head Stud Development
The Head Stud Development Co. has been preparing cylinder heads for high performance engines since the early 1980's.
Our involvement in motorsport began with development of cylinder heads for Perkins Motorsport and HDT. From the early 308 carburetor v/8 engines through to the fuel injected power plant up to and including the alloy headed Chev engines.
We also developed and prepared the cylinder heads for the first Australian NASCARS, including many AUSCARS.
Today, with that background, we are able to adapt our knowledge and experience to a wide range of cylinder head options.
We are proud to have a reputation of producing a very high standard of work and have an ongoing commitment to quality and excellence.
We offer a wide range of services which include:
- Manufacturing of custom made engine valves
- Pre-fabricated intake manifolds
- General engineering
- Complete engine re-builds for both performance and standard applications
- Cylinder head reconditioning
- Modification, flow bench testing, development and preparation of cylinder heads for any application
We are able to tailor a cylinder head and/or engine package to suit your requirement and your budget. The Head Stud Development Co, 'HSD', looks forward to being able to assist with your project.